What do I get as a student?
What benefits do I get?
- You get an IBTC student card
- You always get a 10% discount on any purchase with your student card
- You can make studying more affordable by putting down a 20% deposit and paying the balance over 5 months
- You get truly knowledgeable, professional lecturers and tutors who have a good track record
- You have access to a top lecturer even if you study from home
- You are guaranteed a higher pass rate than the national average
- You are guaranteed to pass, or you can come back for free
- You can get unlimited exam practice by doing a free online mock exams at our campus
- Your course fee includes all the books you'll need to prepare for your exam - no additional cost and no need to buy anything more
- You'll receive unique internationally-used study material imported from the UK, course hand-outs, exams, files and CDs
- You can attend evening classes during the week or during the day on Saturdays
- You will get tips on how to improve your results every time you do and submit you mock exam for marking
- As an IBTC student, you can attend the CIMA exam-technique workshops for free
What material do I get with my course?
- Home Study: If you choose this course, you will get a study text (textbook), practice-and-revision kit, quick-learning cards, student notes, comments on your mock exam and unlimited access to a lecturer
- Home Study Plus: If you choose this course, you will get all of the above plus three additional study-aid CDs: iLearn, iPass and Audio Success
- Classes: If you choose to attend our classes, you will get a study text (textbook), practice-and-revision kit, our unique BPP class notes, your lectures, revision classes, revision notes and a mock exam marked by your lecturer
- Revision Classes: If you choose these classes you can attend three revision classes, do rigorous exam practice and you'll get a practice-and-revision kit and BPP revision notes, as well as a marked mock exam