IBTC's Intensive Revision Classes is an excellent way of preparing for the ACCA exams. Courses are lecture-based and relatively fast-paced focusing on the core examinable areas of the syllabus. Each subject is offered as an intensive training course run over a couple of days prior to the exam and will take place in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
You will be provided with a comprehensive set of BPP study material when you book and pay for your intensive revision course. You are required to have gone through all the work at least once prior to the commencement of the classes. In class you will receive professional guidance and tuition on the ACCA syllabus. Experienced lecturers will explain key areas of the syllabus that are most likely to be examined and will make themselves available for personalized attention where required.
Intensive training course - knowledge modules only
|R 4,300 per subject||
Intensive training course
|R 4,900 per subject||
Our intensive revision classes typically start 2 months prior to the June and December exam sittings. Click here to see the most up-to-date timetable.
The following study material components (BPP) are included in IBTC's classroom courses:
- Detailed Course Notes
- Interactive Study Text
- Practice & Revision Kit (Revision)
- Mock Examinations (Revision)
- Revision Notes (Revision)
- IBTC Lever arch folder
Registration cut-off dates for IBTC classes
- The registration cut-off date for a class is generally 2 weeks prior to the start of the class. See the dates here.
- Register before the closing date and your material will be sent to you via courier. Late registrations will receive their material at the first class. No late registration penalties apply.
VenuesClick here to see the list of IBTC offices and venues.
To check where your subject will be lectured please see the latest timetable.