We have evening classes, Saturday classes, 1-day workshops, full-day classes, and much more. IBTC's part-time evening and Saturday courses are an excellent way of preparing for the CIMA exams. Courses are lecturer-based and relatively fast-paced focusing on the core examinable areas of the syllabus. All courses include a set of BPP study material (see below). IBTC is the only college to have the sought after exclusive BPP course notes for classes.
Classes are interactive and include personal assistance which facilitates an effective and enjoyable learning experience for students. Lecturers provide guidance on further study, question practice and exam technique via mock examinations.
||8 x 3hr classes
|CBA bootcamp||R 500||1/2 day workshop|
||R 4,900||9 x 3hr classes
|Strategic pre-seen analysis workshop||R 500||1 x evening|
|T4 and T4 on PC
||4 full days or 9 week nights
|CMGA||R14,700||9 X 3hr classes|
|Revision classes only||R 1,500
||3 x 3hr classes
Revision classes for Home Study students
3 x 3hr classes
All prices are VAT inclusive. Ask about our Easy Payment Plan!
When are my classes?
IBTC offers the following types of contact session:
- weekday evening classes (for all CIMA subjects, T4 and CMGA)
- saturday classes (for certificate and operational level)
- 1-day workshop (for strategic pre-seen and certificate level)
- full-day classes (T4 in cpt)
Evening classes (taught and revision)
9 classes in total, of which 6 classes focus on teaching the key concepts of the syllabus and 3 classes focus on revision, exam preparation and question practice. Each class is 3 hrs long, from 6pm - 9pm.
Saturday classes (taught and revision)
10 classes in total, of which 7 classes focus on teaching the key concepts of the syllabus and 3 classes focus on revision, exam preparation and question practice. Each class is 2,5 hrs long starting at 08H30, 11H30 and 14H00.
3 classes focusing on revision, exam technique and question practice. Weekday classes are 3 hrs long, from 6pm - 9pm. Saturday classes are 2 hrs and 3,5 hrs respectively. Revision classes include a quick syllabus overview, focus on exam technique, a marked mock examination and feedback.
There is no 'revision only' option available at Certificate level as classes take the form of an 'integrated' course combining question practice and teaching in each session.
The following study material components (BPP) are included in IBTC's classroom courses:
- Detailed Course Notes
- Interactive Study Text
- Practice & Revision Kit (Revision)
- Mock Examinations (Revision)
- Revision Notes (Revision)
- IBTC Lever arch file
- The registration cut-off date for a class is generally 2 weeks prior to the start of the class.
- Register before the closing date and your material will be sent to you via courier. Late registrations will receive their material at the first class. No late registration penalties apply.