The Certified Senior Bookkeeper – CSBIcb(SA)
What you’ll be able to do:
- Junior and Assistant Accountant functions
- Perform all monthly and annual bookkeeping
- Asset disposal, year-end adjustments, preparation and analysis of financial statements for sole proprietorships, partnerships, close corporations and companies
- Understand cash flow statements
- Complete basic management accounts and a working knowledge of cost accounting; including knowledge of breakeven analysis, cost-volume-profit analysis, advanced costing, budgeting and standard costing, financial management and business ethics.
5. Financial Statements
6. Cost and Management Accounting
FeesImportant note about your fees!
- Students are required to pay two bodies, namely ICB and IBTC. You pay ICB for your member registration and exams. You pay IBTC for your books and tuition.