Technical financial accountant
The Certified Technical Financial Accountant – CTFAIcb(SA)
What you’ll be able to do:
- Accounting Technician, Certified Tax Technician (CTT)
- Operate with management in an accounting environment
- Become a SAIT-recognised tax practioner allowing you to complete monthly and annual SARS returns on behalf of a client.
- Comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping, financial accounting, management accounting, cost accounting, personal and business taxation, business law and accounting control.
7. Income Tax Returns
8. Business Law and Accounting Control
FeesImportant note about your fees!
- Students are required to pay two bodies, namely ICB and IBTC. You pay ICB for your member registration and exams. You pay IBTC for your books and tuition.