We are a registered course provider offering a combination of distance learning and classroom courses designed to prepare students for their professional examinations.
All our courses include a set of internationally-acclaimed study material which has been developed to ensure that students have maximum control over what they learn, the way they learn it, and the pace at which they work.
Read More >
People are at the heart of our business – our staff, lecturers and students. Without any of these people, we wouldn’t be able to do what we do.
Our staff and lecturers are here because they are passionate about helping others. Our support process relies on enthusiastic team members willing to grow, change and adapt, to ensure you have easy access to the latest and greatest support available.
Read More >
IBTC is an accredited tuition provide with FASSET, the SETA for Finance, Accounting, Management Consulting and other Financial Services, according to the Further Education and Training Colleges Act 16 of 2006).
IBTC is an accredited CIMA Learning Premium Partner and offers the following CIMA courses:
• Certificate in Business Accounting (Certificate level) (SAQA ID 24418 / NQF 5)
• Professional Qualification: Management Accounting (SAQA ID 35957 / NQF 6)
• Professional Qualification: Chartered Management Accountant (SAQA ID 20400 / NQF 7)
IBTC is an accredited tuition provider with ACCA and offers the following CIMA courses:
• Certificate: Certified Accounting Technician (SAQA 20397 / NQF 5)
• Certificate: Chartered Certified Accountant (SAQA ID 63550 / NQF 7)
IBTC is an accredited provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) to offer the following courses:
• National Certificate: Bookkeeping (SAQA 58375 / NQF 3)
• FET Certificate: Bookkeeping (SAQA 58376 / NQF 4)
• National Diploma: Technical Financial Accounting (SAQA 36213 / NQF 5)
• National Diploma: Financial Accounting (SAQA ID 20366 / NQF 6)
• Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23618 / NQF 5)
• Diploma: Office Administration (SAQA ID 35958 / NQF 6)
• National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management (SAQA ID 48736 / NQF 4)
• Higher Certificate: Office Administration (SAQA ID 23619 / NQF 5)
IBTC acts on behalf of BPP Professional Education in South Africa for the promotion and distribution of their CFA Online Classes. BPP is a global CFA Program Prep. Provider and has been preparing CFA Program candidates for over 20 years. IBTC is not a registered prep. provider.
There is no NQF equivalent in South Africa for the Chartered Financial Analyst qualification, as it is not registered with SAQA and not assigned an NQF level. The CFA qualification is an international qualification that is not subject to South African regulations and educational measurement systems.
Read More >