The CFA® exam is a gruelling exam that takes immense preparation and dedication. Get the study help you need by attending online classes, or by getting the right amount of question practice and mock exams under your belt.
Get ready for 3 June!
Get Question Banks, Mock Exams, Online Classes and Revision Classes right here!
Find out more about our Lifetime Pass Assured Guarantee and the variety of exam preparation tools available.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by IBTC or BPP. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
Your fees are split between institute fees (which are paid directly to the CFA Institute), and tuition fees (which are paid to IBTC).
A once-off enrolment fee of $450 is payable to the CFA Institute when enrolling for the CFA® Program.
June 2017 exam – Levels I, II & III
· Early registration fee: $650 (ends 21 Sept 2016)
· Standard registration fee: $930 (ends 15 Feb 2017)
· Late registration fee: $1,380 (ends 15 March 2017)
The exam fee covers the cost of the following:
· Curriculum material (also called the Candidate Body of Knowledge) in electronic format
· An interactive study planner to guide and track your exam preparation
· Topic-based practice tests
· Mock exams
· A mobile study app with access to everything listed above
You may purchase a print version of the curriculum (for $150 plus shipping) at the same time that you register for an exam, or later.
Paying your CFA Institute fees
All fees are payable directly to the CFA Institute upon enrolment and registration. For more information on the fee schedule and cancellation policy, please click here.
To receive a quote for tuition fees payable to IBTC, make a booking here.
To view the fees click here