The CFA® exam is a gruelling exam that takes immense preparation and dedication. Get the study help you need by attending online classes, or by getting the right amount of question practice and mock exams under your belt.
Get ready for 3 June!
Get Question Banks, Mock Exams, Online Classes and Revision Classes right here!
Find out more about our Lifetime Pass Assured Guarantee and the variety of exam preparation tools available.
CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by IBTC or BPP. CFA Institute, CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
IBTC has the following study options available to prepare for your CFA exams:
Course Start Dates
Online Classes start dates - see student downloads for dates
Online Live Revision start dates - see student downloads for dates
The Online Classroom is a study platform where you’ll find a structured study plan (your studies broken down into 18 manageable study sessions), as well as various online resources (such as a comprehensive suite of pre-recorded lectures, PDF material, question banks and progress tests) and question practice after each study session to embed learning.
With a set start date you will join a tutor-led cohort and interact with fellow students on the study forum. BPP’s tutors and programme advisors will monitor your progress and answer your queries.
Note: There is a time limit attached to the access you have to the Online Classroom. You will have access from the relevant course start date until the upcoming exam sitting. Click here to view the available start dates for the Online Classroom.
The Online Classes Plus option includes all the benefits of Online Classes, but you are also provided with the BPP Exam Navigator Kit, which includes the following:
· Study Session Maps – A diagrammatic syllabus guide that condenses each study session into visual summaries to help keep you focussed on essential areas. It is an ideal revision tool.
· Half-Way There Mock Exam – Tests your understanding and knowledge of curriculum topics approximately half-way through your studies.
· Study Guide – Useful summary of each reading and highlights which questions in the official curriculum you should attempt.
· Passcards – A series of A6-sized, spiral bound revision tools that provide a visual summary of each reading assignment to help you memorize information and consolidate your learning.
· Question Bank – Contains more than 1,500 questions with full explanatory answers organised by reading assignment to cover all of the Learning Outcome Statements.
· Practice Exams - Three full-length 6-hour exam papers to identify areas of weakness and refocus revision efforts for exam success. Full answer explanations are provided to consolidate knowledge and develop exam technique.
Online Live Revision is designed for the final weeks leading up to the exams. It is heavily question-based to help you focus on skills and techniques to understand what the examiner is asking for and to deal effectively with the morning and afternoon exam sessions.
This course is delivered via live online sessions with a tutor, where you can ask questions and get tested on your knowledge in real time – just like in a live classroom.
The Online Live Revision course is taught over 4 half-days, covering the following:
· Session 1: Quantitative methods, Economics
· Session 2: Ethics, Financial reporting analysis
· Session 3: Corporate finance, Asset valuation – equity
· Session 4: Asset valuation – fixed income, Derivatives, Portfolio management
Candidates get access to the following useful material and support:
· A curated summary of revision material taught in the course
· Regular access to tutor support via email
· Daily questions to ensure constant practice
Mock Exam and Webinar Debrief
The live BPP mock exam will replicate the actual CFA exam day format. This mock exam is self-assessed and students will receive an answer booklet and grading key after completion of both sections of the exam. Sign up to download the full 6 hr mock, sit the exam at home, mark your own exam using the answer booklet and grading key. Then download the webinar debrief of each question.
Practice Exam Book (3 mock exams)
3 full 6 hour exam paper questions to identify areas of weakness and refocus revision efforts for exam success. We provide full answer explanations to consolidate knowledge and develop exam technique