Apply for a CIMA, ACCA or ICB bursary for 2018 - applications will be closing soon.
We invite interested students to apply for our bursaries which will cover full tuition with IBTC.
As the leading tuition provider in our industry, we are keen to ensure that talented, top-performing students get every opportunity to enter the world of business. And we know that, for many, a fulfilling and rewarding career may feel out of reach. It’s a goal that can be achieved only with a solid education to build upon.
Over the past 10 years, we have ensured hundreds of ambitious students pass their exams and are awarded their qualification. You could be next, do not miss this opportunity.
· 1 CIMA bursary to the value of R100,000 - it's for the full qualification (tuition + first year's registration fee)
· 1 FIA bursary to the value of R20,000 - for the full qualification (6 subjects) + first year's registration fee
· 1 ACCA bursary to the value of R70,000 - for the full qualification (13 subjects) + first year's registration fee
· 3 ICB bursaries to the value of R40,000 - it's for 12 subjects on HS Plus + first year's registration fee)
The bursary covers a once-off institute registration fee, tuition fees for selected study methods and study material associated with that study method.
· South African citizens interested in pursuing a career in finance (accounting)
· You have not received any other bursary or assistance
· Applicants must meet all the institute programme enrolment requirements.
· Closing date for applications 31 January 2018
· Bursaries will be awarded on 7 Feb 2018
· Bursary applications for 2019 opens on 1 July 2018
· Closing date for applications 31 January 2019
· Bursaries will be awarded on 7 Feb 2019
· Bursaries are awarded on or before 7 February of each year to be applied for studies starting in the same year.
Excited that you fit the criteria? Then make sure you read through our bursary rules and important information before filling in your application form.
Applying for the bursary means that you accept our Bursary Terms and Conditions and our IBTC Standard Terms and Conditions. Read them here.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Download and complete the form here then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.