Apply for a CIMA, ACCA or ICB bursary - applications are currently closed.
We invite interested students to apply for our bursaries which will cover full tuition with IBTC.
As the leading tuition provider in our industry, we are keen to ensure that talented, top-performing students get every opportunity to enter the world of business. And we know that, for many, a fulfilling and rewarding career may feel out of reach. It’s a goal that can be achieved only with a solid education to build upon.
Over the past 10 years, we have ensured hundreds of ambitious students pass their exams and are awarded their qualification. You could be next, do not miss this opportunity.
· Bursaries available up to the value of R 50,000.
The bursary covers a once-off institute registration fee, tuition fees for selected study methods and study material associated with that study method.
· South African citizens interested in pursuing a career in finance (accounting)
· You have not received any other bursary or assistance
· Applicants must meet all the institute programme enrolment requirements.
Application period - 2020
· Open date for applications 1 August 2019
· Closing date for applications 31 October 2019
· Bursaries will be awarded on 22 January 2020
· Bursaries are awarded on or before 22 January of each year to be applied for studies starting in the same year.
Excited that you fit the criteria? Then make sure you read through our bursary rules and important information before filling in your application form.
Applying for the bursary means that you accept our Bursary Terms and Conditions and our IBTC Standard Terms and Conditions. Read them here.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Download and complete the form here then email it to email@example.com.